Our specialist team of Services researchers work on Services products for private companies, including:
- Developing and evaluating brands including measuring and managing brand health.
- Testing communication methods.
- Evaluating and assessing touch-points and channels.
- Service product management and bundling research.
- Services prices research.
- Service performance delivery evaluation, including satisfaction studies, NPS studies, CVA studies.
- Retention, acquisition, loyalty and churn management studies.
- Customer purchase decision-making studies.
Our specialist FMCG team is made up of world leaders in sensory science, marketing experts and quant and qual specialists.
- We have a range of techniques and products that are utilised at the different stages of the NPD process.
- We offer the highest quality of dedicated facility and ISO accredited recruitment processes.
- Our Quant, Qual, Sensory and Marketing experts work with the developers of the brands, advertising, packs, concepts and the products to ensure that they are optimised before taking to the market.
- We have the ability to benchmark your products against the largest Australian database of category specific norms. With over 7000 category specific measures for concepts, products and packs we’re able to deliver the most accurate predictions of market performance in Australia.